CRI constantly strive to keep up to date with new Health & Safety legislation.
Crane Rail Installations are fully committed to the Health & Safety at Work Act, and will take all necessary precautions to ensure the Health & Safety of all employees, and others whilst carrying out their day to day business.
- An acceptable standard of Health & Safety for all employees when working on site.
- All contracts will have a detailed Method Statement, Risk Assessment and C.O.S.H.H. Assessment.
- CRI have an excellent safety record and always strive for continual improvement.
- A qualified First Aider on site.
- Respect the environment and work in accordance with current legislation.
- All site personnel are qualified in all necessary national training.
- Site personnel are fully trained for their respective duties. Training records are maintained at our registered office and are available for inspection at any time.
- CRI constantly strive to keep up to date with new Health & Safety legislation.