Replacement of Crane Gantry beams
CRI have much experience in the changing of Crane Gantry Beams, and carry out such works as a matter of course.
It may be necessary to replace some of the crane gantry beams during the refurbishment of crane rails. Our installation team can carry out such work in conjunction with the re~railing work, thus keeping the work under one umbrella, and avoiding any potential delays.
- The installation of new ground and overhead crane tracks.
- The refurbishment of existing ground and overhead crane tracks.
- The installation of new high bay warehouse tracks.
- Structural realignment and levelling of crane gantry beams.
- Replacement of gantry beams.
- Enclosed Puddle Arc Welding Process & Thermit® Welding Process.
- Full instrument surveys: Line – Level – Span.
- Structural steel work bolt inspections and replacements.
- Supply & Installation of DBI SALA and Uniline horizontal & Vertical Safety Lines.
- On site diamond drilling.
Supply of SALA PROTECTA:
- Fall Arrest Restraint Harnesses and equipment.
- Rescue Equipment.
- Permanent & Temporary Safety lines.
- British & Continental Rail Sections.
- Rail Clip fixings.
- Steel reinforced rubber resilient pads.
- Continuous & Discontinuous Sole Plates.
- Epoxy Resin Grout.
- Cementitious Grout.
- Light Fabrication Works on site or in our fully equipped work shop.